Spotlight Youth Theatre’s mission is to provide youth and their families a safe, welcoming environment where the individual is supported, teamwork is embraced and creativity is encouraged through the high quality performing arts and educational programs which enrich and strengthen our community.
Welcome to our Spotlight Youth Theatre Family! Through community youth theatre, you can make a difference.
- Every dollar and minute donated to the theatre goes directly into shows, workshops, camps and educational programs.
- The entire theatre and its programs are run by volunteers, sponsors and donations.
- An average of 6,000 people attend our shows each season.
- A successful youth theatre enriches the community.
- Youth theatre is proven to build confidence, personal growth and responsibility in the performers and crews.
- Spotlight produces quality shows that are not just youth theatre, but real big-stage quality theatre.
- Spotlight offers a safe, family-oriented environment where kids can learn, grow and perform.
- Spotlight has produced big shows like Les Miserables, Willy Wonka, The Sound of Music, Thoroughly Modern Millie, Tommy, The Diary of Anne Frank, Little Women, and Bye-Bye Birdie.
- Spotlight is a non-profit 501 c3 organization and volunteers, donors and patrons are needed to help us keep the doors open. Our tax ID# is 86-1115452
1. A program grounded in the belief that every child deserves a chance to shine, a place that is safe and free from negativity, and an environment where fun and hard work combine into amazing experiences, both on and off stage.
2. A theater program that is as diverse as the community we serve and where all members of the family can join in the endeavor to produce high quality theater productions that amaze and entertain.
3. A community theater where the impossible becomes possible through the combined efforts of our families, our sponsors, and most of all, the children who shine onstage.
4. A place where a child can be him or herself, authentically and without fear, and be embraced and encouraged to grow and flourish.